The Oss Talent Cup will be played in accordance with applicable sections of the FIFA rules and the Dutch F.A. rules. In questions of interpretations of FIFA rules, the English text applies.
§2 2 NUMBER OF PLAYERS/SUBS
In all age groups playing eleven-a-side, teams are allowed to make 5 substitutions during a game. A player who has been taken off the pitch during an earlier substitution is allowed back in a later substitution (roll-on-subs). However, a team can make a maximum of 5 subs per game. In all age groups playing eight-a-side, seven-a-side, or four-a-side, teams are allowed to make unlimited (roll-on) substitutions. All of these substitutions have to be carried out according to FIFA ruling, so when the ball is out-of-play and after permission of the referee.
§3 MATCH LENGTH
In all age groups playing eleven-a-side games will have a duration of 1 x 30 minutes. In all rest age groups playing teams games will have a duration of 1 x 20 minutes minutes. The before mentioned durations apply to games in both the group stages as well as the playoff games. Games that require a winner will go straight into a penalty shoot out in case of a draw. So no extra time is applied during the playoffs.
As normal, so;
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss
In case of two or more teams are equal in points the ranking will be decided as follows:
1. Goal difference
2. Number of goals scored
3. Mutual game result
Should neither of the above offer a solution then;
1. In case of both teams playing at the same venue at the same time; a penalty shoot-out will decide.2. In case a penalty shoot-out is not possible, the tournament organization will decide through the drawing of lots. The result of this drawing will be announced on the Easter Open website and protest against this result cannot be made.
§5 TEAM ROSTERS
All teams are obliged to drop a complete filled out player roster at the local tournament organization (on time) before the start of their first game on Friday as well as Saterday. This list will show names, and date of birth of all players. Players can be asked by the (local) organization to identify themselves. If a player does not have any (official) identification with him/her or refuses to show, the organization can decide to suspend that player for the rest of the tournament. ONLY the (local) organization decides whether or not to ask someone for identification. Should it turn out that after identification a player proofs to be too old for his or her age group then all previous games will result in a 0-1 loss. Also, this player will be suspended for the rest of the tournament and the (local) organization can decide to send home the entire team.
A player is only allowed to play for 1 team during the tournament. A team can enter the tournament with a maximum of 3 approved dispensation players who may be maximum one year older than the limited age for his/her group. For example, of your team consists of 20 players, only 3 may be approved for dispensation.
Teams are required to be present at the pitch where there match is being played, fully changed, at least 5 minutes before the start of the game. Teams not meeting to the fixed time for the game starts, without special reasons, loose the game 0-1 by walk-over. Not being able to find the venue is not a legitimate reason. It is therefore very important that you check at the end of the first day where and at what time you play on the Sunday. Should your team be late, with proper reason, please contact the (local)organization in time.
§7 PLAYER EQUIPMENT
If two teams are playing in the same coloured shirt, the first mentioned team on the roster will have to change shirts. All teams are obliged to bring extra shirts or pull over vests with them. If available you can ask the local club volunteers if they have pull-over-vests. If teams cannot come to a proper solution the local organization will decide what to do with the result.
All games will be played with official referees who are assigned by our referee committee. These referees are all member of their FA. ALL teams, who play eleven-a-side (U17 till U14) are obliged to have a capable assistant referee present for their games. These assistants will have an assisting role and are allowed to give offside, however the referee decides whether or not to take over this advice. During the finals the organization will appoint two neutral assistant referees. ALL decisions taken by referees on the pitch during or after the game are final and protests about refereeing decisions cannot be made. Complaints about referees will only be possible in very exceptional circumstances.
As a result of a positive test last year we will play the groups U13 and U12 WITHOUT assistants. The referee will be in charge of offside and ball going out-of-play.
§9 CAUTIONS, SENDING OFFS AND MATCH ABANDONMENTS
A player who is cautioned/yellow carded by the referee has to leave the pitch for 5 minutes (SIN-BIN procedure). The player may not be substituted during this period. A player who is cautioned twice in one match is sent off for the remainder of that game. A player who is sent off with a direct red card, is sent off for the remainder of that game, and is suspended for the next game. If the (local)organization feels that the foul is more serious, a player can be suspended for more games. Should a suspended player participate at his next game the result will of this game will be overturned (automatic loss).
In case of the referee abandoning the match following procedure will be carried out;
– The referee will declare a reason for abandonment
– Referee and local organization will decide which team(s) is guilty of the abandonment
– If one team is pointed out then this team will lose the game with 0-1 and may be expelled from the tournament
– If both teams are pointed out then these team will get a point deducted each and may be expelled from the tournament
If a team is found guilty of repeated misbehaviour or in case of severe violent conduct the organization will not hesitate to expel the offender(s). We stand for respect and fair play. Misbehaviour by fans, or even worse, by team officials will be condemned hard by the organization and this will most likely result in the expelling of the entire team. In all cases of severe violent conduct, or bodily harm we will always call in the local authorities (Police).
Again, all decisions in these matters taken by referee or (local)organization are binding and protests about these decisions cannot be made.
§10a EXCEPTIONAL RULINGS (Under 13’s)
-GOAL-KICKS: no goal kicks from the penalty box line
-CORNERS: no short corners
-OFFSIDE/LINESMAN: in the U13a and U13b groups will be played WITHOUT the use of assistant referees. The referee will decide if a ball is out of play and if a player is offside.
§10b EXCEPTIONAL RULINGS (7v7 and 8v8)
-PITCHSIZE: Half of a normal sized pitch.
-GOALSIZE: 5×2 meters.
-BALLSIZE: Size 5 (320 kilograms).
-GOAL-KICKS: The goalkeeper is only allowed to bring the ball back in play from the ground. Only in case he catches a ball, he is allowed to kick/throw it back in to play.
-CORNERKICKS: from the corner spot, opponents at 5 meters.
-PENALTY’S: Will be taken at 8 meters from the goal line.
-FREE KICKS: All free kicks are direct free kicks and can be scored from. Opponents at 5 meter distance.
-BAL OUT OF PLAY: if a ball goes out of play over de sidelines it will be brought back in to play via a throw-in.
-OFFSIDE: All games are played without the offside rule.
-BACKPASS: A deliberate back pass from a team member may not be picked up by the goalkeeper.
§11 FINAL SCORES AND PUBLICATIONS OF STANDINGS
After the final whistle the referee will ask both coaches to sign the match sheet for the correct result. This will help to prevent false scores. If a coach refuses to sign because of any other reason than the score not being correct he automatically agrees. If however you see an incorrect result being entered in “tournify.nl” on our website we ask you to report this to the organization. On Saturday results can be changed UNTILL 7 PM only! After this time all results and standings are final. All results and standings will be published on our website.
After your final group game on Saturday you can ask local organization where you will be playing on Sunday. They can only advise you and go with the information available AT THAT TIME. Therefore, we advise ALL TEAMS to check the website for the location and kick off times for Sunday. Due to dropouts, and/or forfeits schedules may change during the day and local organizers do not have this info. The main organization cannot be held responsible for teams being at the wrong location on Sunday due to false information they have gathered on Saturday which did not come from via the official channels, thus our Website or the App Tournify.
§12 OTHER RULINGS
– Each team is expected to arrive in sports clothing at the accommodation. After the games players will be able to shower in a locker room.
– The organization is NOT responsible for the loss or theft of private items.
– Please make sure that your players have the proper insurance both on and off the pitch. Oss Talent Cup cannot be held responsible for injuries, illness, theft or damaging of properties and or persons. The Oss Talent Cup is in no way responsible for any financial damages caused by war, government-strikes, roadblocks, or any other actions caused by (local) authorities, and/or violent actions by other persons. Participating players (or coaches) who were not able to get the proper medical insurance in Holland, must carry their own personal medical insurance. We advise everyone not to leave any valuable behind in the class- or dressing rooms.
– Violent conduct or vandalism will be reported to the local authorities. The organization will report physical violence or destruction of property to the police and will hold the responsible person(s) liable for any damage costs. If the person(s) responsible is a member of the team, the whole team will be expelled from the tournament. If the person(s) responsible is a parent or random spectator he or she will be removed from the venue and denied further access to the ground for the rest of the tournament.
– In case of severe weather conditions the organization can decide to postpone games or part of the tournament. The organization cannot be held responsible for any financial damage that teams suffer, as a result of this decision.
– All spectators have to stay at least 2 meters from the pitch. This also goes for teams who are waiting to play their next game on the pitch and the earlier game is still going. Referees will be instructed not to start the game before everyone at the proper distance from the field, the game will not be started and organization will take action against the person(s) responsible.
– It is prohibited for participating teams, to bring alcoholic beverages to the grounds!! Teams violating this ruling shall be expelled from the tournament.
§13 OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS
It is possible to file complaints against decisions taken on or off the pitch. You will have to make a deposit of 50 euros and fill out an official complaint form. If your complaint is granted you will receive the money back. If your complaint is being dismissed by the tournament board you will lose the deposit. We do have to warn that we protect our referees and in most cases will stand by the decisions taken by match officials.
§14 TOURNAMENT BOARD
In all cases where these tournament rules do not provide an answer the tournament board will decide.